As a child and a teenager, we used to carefully build a collection of all the beautiful cards and cards with heart-warming messages that we used to receive from friends or relatives. The practice has become obsolete now. With animated e-cards becoming popular, the messages get lost in startling effects of the card.
Gujarat Gifts offers a free greeting card with all Online Gifts to India. You may send customized messages in these cards to lend an extra special significance and meaning to your gift.
Here are some of the best messages the customers of the website have sent along with their Gifts to India:
- May these beautiful Diyas I am sending you this Diwali fill your life with a never-fading glory of God. May it show you the path to knowledge and light and guide you away from sin and ignorance. Happy Diwali Gifts! – Sent along with Diyas on Diwali
- Deepawali ka aaya hai paawan tyohar, Ganesh-Lakshmi aaye hain aapke dwaar, Hamaari shubhkaamnaayein karein sweekar, Aapko milein khushiya apaar. – Sent along with Ganesh-Lakshmi idols on Diwali
- Like this heart-shaped 3D crystal, only you live in my heart. My heart is made of glass, please handle it with care. – Sent along with a heart-shaped 3D crystal with laser-engraved photo of one’s sweetheart
- You have been my angel ever since the day you were born. May you never grow up for me! – Sent along with an angel-shaped Birthday Cakes to India one’s nephew
- May the fragrance of these flowers fill your new home with true happiness, prosperity and peace. Happy Housewarming! – Sent along with a bouquet of fresh red roses