- Back to School Gifts suggestions at GujaratGifts.com
- Mother’s Day online gifting trends in India at GujaratGifts.com
- Tips for giving gifts on Roka / Engagement / Weddings in India
- How Mother’s Day has been adopted and localized by Indians!
- Birthday Gifting & Celebrations – keeping step with the modern India!
Monthly Archives: November 2011
While most of us are busy with our daily lives, some people never miss an occasion to greet or gift their loved ones, it would not be a myth to say that all are shopping online nowadays to send Gifts … Continue reading
It is the season of Christmas jingles everywhere and people are in a festive mood. Let us surf and choose some of the best online Gifts to India. Gujarat Gifts facilitates a user-friendly navigation, making it convenient for you to … Continue reading
Festivals are the best time to send gifts and show your dear ones in a special way that you care. Christmas is nearing and its time to choose gifts for everyone. Send Gifts to India through various online shopping websites. … Continue reading
Before the e-commerce boom, sending Gifts to India from USA was only fancy of the upper crust of the society, as the foreign exchange rates and shipping charges were more than the cost of the gift itself. As times advanced … Continue reading
Ellen Glasgow, the Pulitzer Prize winning American novelist once famously remarked “It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers mine” It is true that deep down, all of us like to be … Continue reading